Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Just Hanging Out by Lillian Francis

I read Lillian Francis' new book, Just Hanging Out while having my coffee this morning. I'm not a morning person, so this feel-good, quick read was perfect for getting me out of my morning grump.😒😊

Momma Says 4 out of 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just Hanging Out is well-written in first person POV with the story being told entirely from main character, Shawn's perspective. It is MM and fits well into the Romance and LGBT genres. There is a bit of steam, so I would recommend 18+.


Just Hanging Out is a quick, feel-good read. It's only about an hour's read time, which is perfect for a lunch or afternoon read. The characters are interesting and the story is lighthearted and very low on drama, making for an enjoyable story.

This office crush romance is witty and often humorous. Main character, Shawn has a crush on his co-worker and his daydreaming gets him into some uncomfortable and funny situations. The only drawback for me is that I would've liked to know more about the characters, but considering the length of the book and its premise, it all came together very well, leaving me with a smile.😊

Just Hanging Out is available at the following links and it's one that I recommend for anyone who enjoys the genre.

Just Hanging Out - Amazon
Just Hanging Out - Barnes & Noble
Just Hanging Out - Kobo
Just Hanging Out - Itunes

Thanks for joining me!

Momma😘

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart Knows What The Mind Cannot See Blitz

  Self Help, Spiritual Inspiration Date Published: 06-02-2021   This is a thought-provoking and enlightening exploration of sp...