Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Living Wild by Odin Nightshade

It was a long day here in Crazyville, so this evening, I curled up in my chair with a glass of wine and Odin Nightshade's latest addition to the Omega Date Diaries series, Living Wild. I've come to count on Nightshade for a fun read that I can get immersed in and this one didn't disappoint. And don't you just love that name - Odin Nightshade! Everybody should have such a cool name!

Momma Says 5 out of 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Living Wild is well-written in third person POV. It certainly fits well into the Paranormal Romance genre as well as LGBT with the MM main characters who also happen to be wolf shifters. The steam level is high and blush-worthy, so definitely 18+. Now, check out that cover!


The Omega Date app strikes again in this second book in the series. This time, it pairs Rocco, a country boy and Alpha, with Kade, a sweet city boy and Omega. With what seems to be little in common, other than the fact that they're both wolf shifters, these two make a surprisingly sweet couple.

I absolutely loved both of these characters. Rocco is so sweet and genuine. He's determined to do what's right for his pack, but also wants to do what is right for himself. Finding that balance is the tricky part. Kade is kind and giving, and compliments Rocco's character perfectly.

Of course, it's not all wine and roses for this couple and we do get a bit of drama, but as I've come to expect from Nightshade, the ending was just perfect and left me smiling.

Sweet romance, great characters, a few chuckles along the way, some power hungry antagonists, and a happily ever after. What more could a reader ask for? I have no problem recommending this fun, sweet story.

If you enjoy reading Paranormal MM Romance, check out Odin Nightshade's Amazon Author Page. There's a couple of freebies there too!

Living Wild is also available on Amazon. The paperback has just released, so if you're looking for the ebook, keep an eye out. It should be out soon.

Here are those links again, for your convenience.

Odin Nightshade's Amazon Author Page
Living Wild

Thanks for joining me! I have a hot hockey romance already loaded on my Kindle, have my jammies on, and am headed to my big comfy bed.

Momma😘

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart Knows What The Mind Cannot See Blitz

  Self Help, Spiritual Inspiration Date Published: 06-02-2021   This is a thought-provoking and enlightening exploration of sp...