Friday, June 16, 2017

Mind Games by Gabi Moore

I had the distinct displeasure of spending the morning at the dentist's office, something that's right up at the top of my kicking and screaming, don't make me do that list. So, when I got home, I treated myself to curling up with Gabi Moore's newest release, Mind Games, book two in the Bad Boy with a Twist trilogy.

Momma Says 5 out 5 stars
Mind Games is remarkably written in first person POV, this time from main character, Dean's perspective. It fits nicely into the Romantic Suspense genre and this one certainly has plenty of intrigue. With adult situations and a high steam level, it's definitely an 18+ book.

Considering this is book two of a trilogy, I thought I'd show you both covers, just in case you missed my review of book one, Mindfuck. Hot, right?


While Nora tells us the story in book one, Mind Games is told by Dean. Gabi Moore steps out of the normal first person point of view box with this series by having her characters actually speak to the audience. And she does it beautifully. To give you an idea of what I mean, picture an intimate setting, just you and the character - maybe curled up in comfy chairs or sitting at a small table - you're the only two in the room and the character is telling you their story. You, of course, are riveted by all the sordid details, the depth of feeling, the motivations for their actions... See what I mean? It's that good!

We get a bit more intrigue in Mind Games as Nora and Dean's story continues. No details here - if you haven't had a chance to check out book one, I don't want to ruin it for you. So, I'll just say that yes, this is a romance, and it is dark and twisted, but it's also loaded with suspense and action. It's a tale of dominance and submission (but not always what or when you expect), betrayal. obsession, murder, lust, love, and even hope.

It's pretty easy to see that I'm a huge fan of this author. I've never met a Gabi Moore book that I didn't like, but she has truly outdone herself with this trilogy. If you've never had the pleasure of reading Gabi's work, now's the perfect time to start. I, for one, am anxiously awaiting book three!

Both books are available at Amazon, in paperback and ebook formats, and at Barnes & Noble in paperback. They're also listed in Kindle Unlimited. I'm including the links here for your convenience.

*I'm not sure why the paperback and ebook formats aren't listed together on Amazon, but then, it is Amazon, so here are both links for the books...

Mindfuck ebook
Mindfuck paperback

Mind Games ebook
Mind Games paperback

And at Barnes & Noble in paperback...

B&N Mindfuck
B&N Mind Games

Thanks for joining me!

Momma😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Serendipity of Catastrophe by Lisa Fellinger Virtual Book Tour

  Day In the Life of the Author When people think of an author, they often assume that said individual gets up in the morning and writes for...