Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Professor Naughty by Angel Lovecox

Tonight, I got the littles to bed and decided on a glass of wine and something naughty to read before my own bed called to me. Angel Lovecox's newest release, Professor Naughty was the way to go.

Momma's Rating: 4 out 5 stars
The book is written in third person POV and the story flows well. It is a fast-paced, easy read, easily finished in one sitting. The story is MM and fits nicely into the Romance genre. It is steamy and intended for 18+ audiences. And speaking of naughty, check out that cover and strategically placed title!


Professor Naughty is the second book in Angel Lovecox's Bareback University series, and it is a standalone. The story is a Professor/Student romance, so we get a bit of the taboo to spice things up.

The book is novella length, so the fact that while we know Seth is attracted to Tristan very early in the story, it's not the instalove that is so prevalent in books of this length. It is pretty quick love, but, hey, what do expect? It's a novella! And sometimes quick and naughty is just what we need after a long day! 😉

To be honest, I wasn't sure how I felt about Tristan in the beginning of the story, but he quickly grew on me and I found myself liking this couple. Seth and Tristan are different enough that they compliment each other, making for an interesting pair.

While the book is a steamy romance, we get the added bonus of a conspiracy that's loaded with suspense, intrigue, betrayal, and a bit of race to save the one you love action. To go into further detail would spoil it, so you'll just have to read it to find out more. 😀

The only drawback was that I wish there were more to the story. I would've liked to have seen the conspiracy angle drawn out a bit, but other than that, I enjoyed the read and recommend it to anyone that enjoys the genre.

Professor Naughty is available for purchase at Amazon, here. All you have to do is one-click it and start reading!

Professor Naughty

Now, I'm off to see if I can catch some of those elusive zzz's.

Thanks for joining me!

Momma😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Poison Dart Tour and Giveaway

  Some tales don’t want to be told. They’re shrouded in the dark and cloaked in danger. Sensible people leave those mysteries well enough a...