Thursday, June 1, 2017

Remember by Dylan Allen

Ever run into one of those curl up on the couch and relax while you read kind of stories? Well, if you're like me and enjoy the occasional steady-paced read that lets you immerse yourself into the character's lives, then Dylan Allen's Remember is for you.

My Rating: 4 out 5 stars
The story is well-written in first person, dual POV. Amazon classifies it as Multicultural and Interracial, and I suppose it is, but the story is more about Dylan and Millie's second chance romance. There is some steam, most of which is in the last half of the book, and while it's not over the top, I would still recommend 18+ in that respect.


As previously mentioned, this is not an action packed story, nor is it fast-paced. So, it's not likely to be one that you'll finish in one sitting. It is a steady pace that flows nicely and the author's writing style and character development pulled me into Dylan and Millie's tale. Both of the main characters are likable and made me genuinely want good things for them. The best part was that I didn't feel like an observer in this sweet, second chance romance. This talented author made me feel like I was there, rooting for this couple the whole way through.

There are secrets that affect not only the main characters but everyone in their families, and considering that I haven't read the first book in this series, I wasn't exactly sure where the story was going in that aspect, but even with missing book 1, I was still able to follow the story with no problem.

Overall, this is a tale of love, loss, betrayal, revenge, redemption, and finding love again with that one person you could never forget. I have no problem recommending Remember to anyone that enjoys a good second chance romance.

I received an advanced reader copy of this book through Dreams and Screams Bookaholics

Remember is available for purchase through Amazon and I'm including the link here for your convenience.

Amazon US

Thanks for joining me!

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment

✱✱Book Review✱✱ DEADLY. SET. VEGAS. Review Tour

  DEADLY. SET. VEGAS. Vanessa M. Knight ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Romantic Mystery ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kennedy Romero is not a murderer. Why is she the only o...