Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Seventh Heaven by Mary Abshire

Holy Moly! I just finished the final book in Mary Abshire's Heaven Sent series and I still don't know whether to smile or cry - maybe both! 😢😊

Momma Says 5 out of 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Seventh Heaven is well-written in third person POV. It fits well into the Paranormal Romance and Suspense genres. This is the seventh and final book in the Heaven Sent series and while Abshire does give a bit of recap along the way, I would highly recommend reading from the beginning. (you won't be disappointed) It does have it's fair share of steam, so certainly an 18+ recommendation. And just look at that cover! I think this is my favorite one from this series!


I'll admit that I started this book with some trepidation and a bit of dread. Through the course of this series, I've come to love Andrew, Emily, and of course, Matt. The premise of the series is Andrew is sent back to Earth due to his promiscuity and has a set amount of time to destroy demons. Considering that premise and the fact that his time was running out, I was worried about what would happen to this couple, thus the trepidation. The dread came with knowing I would have have to say goodbye to these great characters.

I don't cry easily and it's not that often that a book gets to me like this one did. The emotions were all over the place - I smiled as some truly sweet moments, I cried like big ol' baby more than once - some happy tears and some not so happy - I got mad, and a couple of time I cried while I was mad. Maybe I just needed a good cry, but this one really got me going.

I've said more than once through the course of this series that I was sure this book or that one was the best one yet, (typically every one as it came out - it just got better and better) and I truly loved the whole series, but Seventh Heaven absolutely surpassed my expectations. It's obvious that the author poured her heart into this one and the end result was just perfect.

To sum it up in one sentence, I would have to say - superb story, great characters, perfect ending!

Seventh Heaven is available for purchase on Amazon and should be coming to other sites soon (seems they're a bit behind😕)

You can find all of Mary Abshire's books at the following links (I'm sure this one will show up on all of them soon.) Check her out, I've enjoyed every one that I've read.

Mary Abshire's Amazon Author Page
Mary Abshire's Books on Barnes & Noble
Mary Abshire's Books on Kobo
Mary Abshire's Books on Itunes

Thanks for joining me! I think I have a something steamy coming up next.

Momma😘

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Darkest Light by Vicki-Ann Bush Virtual Book Tour

  Did you have a minor character who insisted on playing a larger role in the story. If so, please tell us about it. This is a funny questio...