Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Shifter Clans Complete Series Box Set by Tiffany Shand

I love it when an author combines a series into one box set. That way, I have the whole thing in one place and can easily go back to it. Tiffany Shand's Shifter Clans Series is basically three novellas combined in one set to give you a novel-length story. And, I just realized that it's free right now on Amazon, so it's the perfect time to check it out!

Momma Says 4 out 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is a fast-paced series, written in third person POV. It fits nicely into the Paranormal Romance genre, but also falls into Suspense and Fantasy/Urban Fantasy. I found nothing in this set that I would consider inappropriate for teens/young adults. In fact, with it's fast-pace, I would think that any teen who enjoys shifter stories would like this one. Check out that great cover! Isn't it lovely?


This series is non-stop action with magic, shifters, battles, and a bit of romance. I found it hard to put down from the very beginning and actually finished it rather quickly. All total, it's around 4 hours read time and worth every minute.

Christy and Ronan's story is one of forbidden love, magic, loss, a race to break a curse and save lives, and self-discovery. With no where to turn and not knowing who to trust, the hits just keep coming, trying to knock this pair down. I absolutely loved Ronan and his determination to do the right thing. And if you like a strong heroine, Christy certainly lives up to that title.

Ronan and Christy's love for each other is prevalent throughout the story, but it's also packed with suspense, action, and intrigue.

The Shifter Clan Series is available on Amazon and is listed in Kindle Unlimited. As I mentioned at the beginning, I just realized that the box set is free right now, so it's the perfect time to check this one out.

The Shifter Clan Series on Amazon

Thanks for joining me! Now, on to my next (hopefully) great read!

Momma😘

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for such a fun, action-packed tale!

      Delete

Seven Days at Mannerley by Audrey Schuyler Lancho Blurb Blitz

  SEVEN DAYS AT MANNERLEY Audrey Schuyler Lancho ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Historical Romance ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The suitcase she found changed everything. T...