Friday, June 2, 2017

The Billionaire's Bride: A Fake Marriage Romance by Nikki Chase

Another billionaire buying a bride story? Another fake marriage story? Maybe so, but in the sea of these types of books, Nikki Chase's newest book is different.

My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Beautifully written in first person, dual POV, The Billionaire's Bride is a definite page turner. The characters are developed and interesting and the heat level, while not scorching, is pretty high, so 18+ on the age recommendation.


Fake marriage tales seem to be all the rage lately, and I've read several. So, technically The Billionaire's Bride is a fake marriage romance, but with a twist. Zeke and Ali were together 10 years previous, so it's also a second chance romance. The feelings were already there and the marriage may not be as fake as either of them thought.

True-to-form, Nikki Chase gives us a tale that is not only filled with secrets, but an emotional one as well. Her writing style and great characters kept me on an emotional roller coaster. There were so many oh, so sweet moments between these two, and my heart went out to the sexy Zeke, even when I wanted to shake him until his teeth rattled. Ali's struggle to trust Zeke and give her heart to him felt so real, and you don't have a heart if it doesn't break for Joann and her situation. The secrets in this one aren't quite as big as those in previous books by this author, but they certainly cause their own set of problems. (Hard to say all that without spoilers!)

I can't forget to mention that one of my favorite things about Chase's stories is that we get little peeks at past characters. In this one, we get a bit of the gruff Seth. Even in all his contrariness, he's one of my faves.

I would highly recommend any of this author's books, including this one, The book is available for purchase at Amazon and is also listed on Kindle Unlimited. I've included the link here for your convenience.

Amazon US

Thanks for joining me!

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa Virtual Book Tour

What are four things you can’t live without? The Kindle app on my phone. My Tesla. It's not to save the world, folks; I just like to go ...