Monday, July 10, 2017

Hustle by Teagan Kade

I had the, um, pleasure (yeah, that's the word I was looking for😏) of sitting at the courthouse for most of the morning. Nope, I haven't committed a crime, I had jury duty. After that, I spent the afternoon in the garden, pulling weeds that seem to crop up overnight. So, now I'm beat. 😫 Feel sorry for me yet? The good news is there was at least something pleasant about today's events. That little text to speech feature on my Kindle allowed me to finish Teagan Kade's newest release, Hustle.

Momma Says 4 out of 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hustle is written in first person, dual POV with chapters alternating between our two main characters, Gabe and Shannon. It fits nicely into the Romance genre and the steam level is high, so certainly 18+ recommendation. Now for the cover. You can always count on Teagan Kade for a scrumptious cover!


Blurb:
My fiancé’s fake, but my 10-inch weapon’s the real deal.

I’m a Navy SEAL, the elite—best of the best.
I never back away from a firefight.
But the moment I meet Shannon ‘Never Been Bedded’ Bailey, all my training goes out the window.
Smart, gorgeous and oddball to boot, the moment I dream about tasting those cherry lips I know I’m FUBAR.
Operation Enduring Hard-On in my pants isn’t helping, or the fact I’ve roped her into fulfilling my sick mother’s dying wish.
She has no idea what she’s getting into, or how good I am at the hustle.
Ring or no ring, I’m going to storm those sweet, clueless curves until she’s begging for more, her lips burning with my name.
Her heart’s too big for a brute like me to break, but when it comes to her body, I’m all in, clear to engage.
Question is, how deep do I go?

***

I'll admit, when I saw the blurb for this one, I wasn't exactly excited. Another fake engagement story, I thought. But, oh yes, there's a but, this one isn't the run of the mill, billionaire needs a girl in order to keep his millions story. Gabe is a retired Navy Seal and just want to make his dying mother happy and Shannon is just quirky enough to go along with it. Of course, their story isn't exactly as cut and dried as that, but you'll have to read the book to find out the rest. 

I found myself quickly drawn in by these interesting characters and their stories. Gabe's past, combined with his mother's terminal illness was truly heartbreaking and Shannon was just quirky enough with her rather unusual pets and innocence to make him smile when he most needed to. 

Hustle is a good mix of love, heartbreak, a bit of intrigue, steam, fun, and happily ever after. I haven't been disappointed in any book that I've read by Teagan Kade and this one is no different. If you enjoy steamy romance, check this one out!

Hustle is available on Amazon and is listed in Kindle Unlimited. 

Thanks for joining me!

Momma😘

Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa Virtual Book Tour

What are four things you can’t live without? The Kindle app on my phone. My Tesla. It's not to save the world, folks; I just like to go ...