Saturday, September 30, 2017

✱✱ Book Review ✱✱ The One by Brooke Kinsley

I spent some time with Brooke Kinsley this evening. Technically, with her newest installment in the Jewels and Panties series, The One.


LINCOLN
I need to find her!
But right now this son of a bitch police sergeant has other plans. 
Under arrest for a murder I didn’t commit, I find myself stuck in a backwater town miles away from where I should be and all I can think about is finding Etta. 
The more time without her, the more I know she’s theone. 
As soon as I’m out of here I’m going to propose to her. 
If she’s still alive.

ETTA
I haven’t got much time left. 
I’m being held captive by a madman who says he loves me. 
He’d rather see me dead than see me happy with someone else.
Every second in this house is a second closer to death. 
All I can think of is Lincoln. 
I know he’s the one. I know he’s out there looking for me. 
But will he get here on time?



The One is available on Amazon and is listed in Kindle Unlimited
You can also find the entire Jewels and Panties 9 book set on Amazon




Momma Says: 5 out 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This ninth book in the Jewels and Panties series gives some insight into Lincoln's past, somewhat explaining the path he has taken thus far. I was happy to see Detective Berger again and even happier that he may have found a bit of romance of his own. Etta is still missing while Lincoln is at a loss in his search. True-to-form, there's a new twist in the tale and I'm here, tapping my foot, not so patiently waiting for what's next. 
This is a continuing story and it needs to be read in order to get the full impact of this deliciously dark and suspenseful tale. There are lots of cliffys as it progresses, which is something I'm not usually a big fan of, but Lincoln and Etta's story hooked me from the beginning and has been one helluva ride. I'm dying to know how it all comes out. 


Thanks for joining me!

Momma😘

Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Days at Mannerley by Audrey Schuyler Lancho Blurb Blitz

  SEVEN DAYS AT MANNERLEY Audrey Schuyler Lancho ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Historical Romance ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The suitcase she found changed everything. T...