Friday, November 3, 2017

✱✱ Book Review ✱✱ Deep Into the Darkness by Lucy Wild

Lucy Wild's newest release, Deep Into the Darkness, just released and holy darkness, Batman, is it twisted!




I’m nothing but a wild animal.

The world is scared of me. That’s why I’m in here, locked away. 
All I do is fight, eat, and sleep.
But there’s one thing I’ve never stopped wanting.
A woman.
Not just any woman either, I want the only one I can remember.
Now she’s locked in here with me and there’s no way out.
She wants to escape.
I want her.
Time to make a deal.
Time to take her deep into the darkness.



***This is a dark romance with scenes that may shock. You have been warned!***

Purchase Links


Momma Says: 5 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This dark and twisted tale comes with a warning in the blurb, and it is definitely necessary. In most cases, I would've preferred a longer story for development, but the author does an excellent job of conveying the horrors inflicted on Rock and Sophia and the emotional turmoil of the story. It is an extremely disturbing tale and I was riveted from the very first page. As the story progressed and got darker and more twisted, I absolutely had to know how it would all play out. As tragic as much of this one is, I found myself doubting any romance would come to fruition, but Lucy Wild does dark romance like few others, and pulled it off masterfully. 

Momma😘

Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa Virtual Book Tour

What are four things you can’t live without? The Kindle app on my phone. My Tesla. It's not to save the world, folks; I just like to go ...