Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A FINE LINE by Sue Horsford

A Fine Line Tour Graphic
A FINE LINE
Sue Horsford
A Fine Line
Genre: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Publisher: Totally Bound
Publication Date: November 22, 2016
No one would understand that my submission empowered me, that I felt stronger kneeling at Gabriel’s feet than I ever had standing at Paul’s side.
Faye Austin seems to have it all--a fulfilling career, a successful husband, a beautiful home. But appearances can be deceptive and sometimes Faye can’t help thinking she’s living the wrong life. A lifetime of being compared to her beautiful younger sister, Ginny, has left her feeling second best, and a chance discovery while looking at her husband’s laptop has led her to realize that her marriage is not all it seems.
Then she meets the handsome Gabriel Scott, a man who likes to play sexual games of power and control, and suddenly everything makes sense. Gabriel’s natural dominance is so compelling that Faye feels her own submissiveness awakening in response, a reaction that both horrifies and excites her. She works with victims of domestic abuse and is adamant that no man will ever tell her what to do. But there’s something about Gabriel that draws her in and gives her a glimpse of who she really wants to be.
Can Gabriel give her what she needs? Or will Ginny get there first?

Excerpt

We drove in silence for a while. Gabriel turned off and drove up a narrow lane with a sign saying Private Road. At the end, he got out of the car and opened a long metal gate, then got back in and drove through, stopping in what looked like a farmyard with a ramshackle house. He switched off the engine.
“No one can see us in here,” he said. I peered up at the building looming over us, but Gabriel reassured me. “This is my place. Don’t worry.”
He got out of the car and came around to the passenger side, opened my door and offered me his hand. I climbed out nervously, wondering what he had in store for me now. Still holding my hand, he led me around to the front of the car.
“I know I promised it would be your car, but mine will have to do.” Before I had time to react, he fisted his hand into my hair and shoved me face down over the bonnet of his car. “Don’t move,” he ordered.
He lifted up my dress and there was a tearing noise as he ripped it all the way up the back. I gasped as the cool evening air made contact with my bare skin then Gabriel grabbed hold of my underwear. There was another tearing sound, then my panties too were hanging off me. He pushed his hand roughly between my legs and I gasped again as he thrust his fingers inside me.
“You’re soaking wet, young lady,” he scolded me. “You’re going to have to learn to control yourself for me.”
He scissored his fingers, spreading me wide, then he pulled his zip down and I moaned in anticipation. He pulled his fingers out from my now dripping pussy. There was a pause while he rolled on a condom. Then he took hold of my hips, pulled me toward him and penetrated me so violently I cried out with the force of it.
He fucked me hard and fast, holding me down over the bonnet with the fingers of one hand entwined in my hair. He slipped his other hand between my legs and rubbed his fingers back and forth through my wetness while he fucked me.
“Oh, my God!” I cried.
“Make as much noise as you like, sweetheart,” Gabriel growled. “Scream for me”
With that, I completely let go, shouting his name over and over till I was hoarse. Out here in the moonlight, with the cool night air and the smell of the farmyard all around us, I felt like a wild animal. I wanted him to brutalize me, to bite me and brand me as his property.
He turned me round to face him and he tore the rest of my dress to rags as if it were made of paper. Because he was silhouetted against the light of the moon, I couldn’t see his face and I shivered as my desire was unaccountably tinged with fear.
“My wild woman,” he murmured, pulling me into his arms and kissing me, as if he would devour me. Although my knees were still trembling from the orgasm I’d just had, I moaned in pleasure, wanting more of him, wanting him to fuck me into oblivion. “Get in the car,” he ordered, his voice rough with passion. “I want you in my bed. I haven’t finished with you yet.”

Book Tour Schedule

Follow the book tour from June 11 - 23, 2018.
Visit each tour stop daily and discover more features, excerpts, reviews, interviews, fun facts and more! To check the latest tour schedule, visit the A Fine Line Book Page at Book Unleashed.

About Sue Horsford

Sue Horsford
I am a qualified hypnotherapist and Reiki practitioner living in the North of England with my husband and soul mate. Over the years I must have started and abandoned over fifty novels before I decided to try my hand at writing erotica. Finally I had a finished novel and a new hobby all in one. I never realized writing could be so much fun!
Connect with Sue on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fingal1962

Giveaway

WIN $15 AMAZON GIFT CARD
A Fine Line Giveaway Graphic
Contest runs from June 11 - 23, 2018.

In partnership with
Book Unleashed Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

KidVenture: Through the Maize Virtual Book Tour

KidVenture Vol. 3 Middle Grade Fiction Date Published: 03-30-2023     Chance, Addie and Sophie launch a new vent...