Publication Date: August 28, 2017
Fun Facts1) I’m terrified of heights, particularly airplanes or anything man-made (rides at the fair, elevators, tall buildings, etc.). But just thinking about being on a plane gives me anxiety!
2) I smoked for eleven years, until 2007 when my left lung collapsed and I spent five days in the hospital with a tube hanging out of my chest. It’s safe to say that I’ve never touched a cigarette since.
3) I used to love AMC’s The Walking Dead, watched it religiously, until they killed off Carl, and I haven’t watched an episode since! Yes, I’m THAT serious about my favorite characters.
4) I have such a strong sense of smell that I can smell the toxins and sickness coming off a person’s body who is running a fever.
5) I have a mild case of OCD and hypochondria.
6) I used to have a crush on Nomak from Blade II – yes, the character and not the actor who played him, though there’s certainly nothing wrong with him, either.
7) There will always be a huge place in my heart for 80’s music and movies.
8) I have seen the film, The Lost Boys, sixty-five times and at one point I could recite the movie from beginning to end, word-for-word.
9) I am the author of DIRTY EDEN. (Trust me, this fits perfectly on any list of weird things).
10) Years ago, I used to have dreams about fires and if I ever had them three nights in a row, something close to me would catch fire on the fourth day!