Friday, December 14, 2018

✱✱Book Review✱✱ A Christmas Dream by Lane Parker


A Christmas Dream 
by Lane Parker


Hayden:

For the last decade, I’ve had the same crazy Christmas dream every holiday season. 
It’s lovely, happy, sensual, and it’s total bullsh*t because there is no man like my dream man out there for me. 
Luckily, the sexy dream only happens once a year, because if it happened more than that, it would be depressing, a constant reminder of what I have in reality. 
In real life, I was just dumped by the latest loser in my life, a man who was just using me for my money, and a roof over his head. 
Good riddance, right? 
But things aren’t really all that simple. 
Problem is, I don’t feel like I’m worthy of anything better because I’m a big girl, and I like my food if you know what I mean. 
So I made a bargain with myself to stay away from men and dating completely for at least a year to give myself a break, and to try to find my self-esteem after dating a string of men who just didn’t want…me. 
I thought that promise I made to myself would be easy to keep, and it was…until I met Jackson Gillette in Galveston while I was hiding out in my beach house licking my wounds from so many bad relationships. 
Jackson is a gorgeous, drool-worthy kind of guy. In other words, he was trouble. 
Men like him did not date women like me. 
But when I realized that there’s so much more to Jackson than the eye can see, do I dare take a chance on realizing my Christmas dream? 
After all, he might just be exactly what I want from Santa this year. 

Author Note: If you’re looking for a traditional, sweet Christmas romance, you might want to move on. This is a sexy, panty melting, fantastical Christmas romance that’s heavily rolled in sugar sweet enough to satisfy your craving for Christmas cookies, with a big dose of Christmas magic. If that sounds like a great holiday reading to you, then dig in and enjoy!!



https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Dream-Lane-Parker-ebook/dp/B07L41JBV9




Momma Says: 4 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐

Steamy romance with a bit of Christmas whimsy. Hayden and Jackson are adorable together, and I loved the paranormal twist. It adds that little bit of magic without going over the top. The story is fast-paced and is kind of fast love, but kind of not - to elaborate on that would give spoilers. For a novella length read, this one does have a lot of story packed into its pages, including a bit of a lesson about making your way in this crazy world even when you don't exactly fit the mold everyone else thinks you should. But it's not all seriousness and lessons. On the whole, this one is an engaging tale with great characters, a bit of wit, and some steam to keep it spicy. 

❃❃ARC provided by the author



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart Knows What The Mind Cannot See Blitz

  Self Help, Spiritual Inspiration Date Published: 06-02-2021   This is a thought-provoking and enlightening exploration of sp...