Monday, February 18, 2019

PreOrder Blitz: Opaque Melodies by Natalie Bennett

Title: Opaque Melodies
Author: Natalie Bennett
Release Date: February 27, 2019
Genre: Dark Psychological Romance
Alaric Schuyler.
He's enigmatic, cocky, and my new brother-in-law.
With eyes the color of cerulean blue and a smile so beautifully devious he could entice the devil to do his bidding, I should have known to stay far, far away from him.
One night changed everything between us.
He's become the star of my nightmares, always lurking in the shadows.
I've become his muse, a possession he won't let go of.
One esoteric melody at a time, he awakens my demons'.
Lucid dreams and sick fantasies show him being the death of me.
And the more time I spend in a reality where sanity has ceased to exist, I find myself wanting nothing more.
Natalie Bennett is the creator of erotic stories that always come with a warning label. She writes about depraved alpha a**holes and women that love to hate them. Her books don't follow any specific tropes, have no set word counts, and tend to deviate from traditional HEA's.
When she isn't in front of her computer she's spending time with her husband and their three little boys.
Natalie is an avid fan of caramel frappes, horror movies, Shameless, and of course, reading.
You can find Natalie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart Knows What The Mind Cannot See Blitz

  Self Help, Spiritual Inspiration Date Published: 06-02-2021   This is a thought-provoking and enlightening exploration of sp...