Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sales Blitz for The Prophecy Series by Jessica McCrory

ON SALE NOW!

The Prophecy Series by Jessica McCrory

Jess McCrory

The Phoenix

IMG_3360 

Life has brought very little joy to Anastasia Carter. Raised in an abusive household has left her with many scars, both physical and mental and the only thing that brought her peace, was knowing that the time was coming when she would be able to finally escape from the horrors that hid behind closed doors.
She never could have imagined that her escape would come at the hands of a sorcerer who saved her from a certain death, or that she would have to give up her best friend and first love.
When the sorcerer whisks her away to another world, she is shocked to discover that not only is magic real, but she was prophesized long before to be the one who could end the darkness that was being spread by a sorcerer bent on ruling all the worlds. She transforms form a victim into a warrior, and dives headlong into a war that had been raging years before she arrived.
Now, ten years after disappearing from Seattle, she returns on the heels of her enemy, only to run into the boy who had lived next door to her throughout her entire childhood, only he isn’t a boy anymore. As he joins her in the fight to save both their worlds, Anastasia has to decide whether she believes giving in to her love for Dakota would be an unaffordable distraction, or her greatest strength.

The Phoenix:

IMG_3474

The Fighter

IMG_3359 

When Dakota finally found the girl who disappeared from the house next door, he never would have imagined he would be taking the passenger seat of a war that spanned multiple worlds he hadn’t even known existed.
After spending every moment he wasn’t searching for Anastasia preparing for a battle he knew was coming, they finally find her. What they aren’t prepared for though, is the emotional damage she has suffered at the hands of their enemy.
Now as an attack is being launched against Terrenia, it is more important then ever for Anastasia to face her fears and control her magic. But when the line between illusion and reality is blurred, will she ever be able to find her way out of the dark?

The Fighter:

IMG_3475

The Sorceress

IMG_3361 

Broken and defeated, Anastasia is found by Dakota and Argento clinging to life without her magic. Their only hope is a powerful woman hiding from her own past. 
Will they be able to save Anastasia? 
Or will everything they have worked for die with The Phoenix?

The Sorceress:

IMG_3473

17342836_1210622162369066_5096434594499253635_n 

" I have always had a love of stories and the different worlds you are able to explore when you crack open the cover to a good book."
 I was born in California and moved to Texas with my family when I was a teenager.  I have always been an avid reader and have been writing stories since I was a kid! It has always been a dream of mine to have my stories published and it is beyond exciting to see that dream coming true!
I have a caffeine addiction, I am a wine (red!!) lover (my favorite being Crush by Dreaming Tree!) and I love T-shirts (the kind with the hilarious sayings on them).  I am OBSESSED with the TV show Scrubs and I watch it constantly.  I have an amazing husband who is more supportive than I could have ever hoped for, two sweet kiddos (who keep my life wonderfully eventful), three dogs, a rabbit, and most recently Hefty Smurf the beta fish.
Growing up, reading was my way to escape reality whether it was good or bad at the time and I want my stories to offer readers the same kind of adventure I have sought out in between the covers of a book.

Stalker Link:



Event Hosted by @MadAsaHatterPR #MadAsaHatterPR

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart Knows What The Mind Cannot See Blitz

  Self Help, Spiritual Inspiration Date Published: 06-02-2021   This is a thought-provoking and enlightening exploration of sp...