Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fixed Parts Release

** Release Blast**



Fixed Parts , Book 2 of the Parts of Me series
by J. A. Wynters
http://bit.ly/FixedParts

Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense

BLURB:
I am afraid.
And it feels good.
Because it makes me feel something other than empty.
Mia stormed into my life and created a chink in my armour. She’s crawled under my skin and nestled against the burning heat beneath.
Now, I have something to lose.
Now I’m going to have to keep her, to protect her, but most importantly, try not to touch her.
The past is catching up and soon I’ll have to confess. I will have to tell her the truth and make her face the monster I really am.
All I have to do is find her first.






Find more about J. A. Wynters here:

#yourstrulybookservices
#JAWynters 
#FixedParts 
#BookPromo
#SelfPublished 
#IndieAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart Knows What The Mind Cannot See Blitz

  Self Help, Spiritual Inspiration Date Published: 06-02-2021   This is a thought-provoking and enlightening exploration of sp...